The 30-Day Max Package with HCG Patches includes the following…
- HCG Diet Patches – Includes 12 HCG patches that lasts up to 30 days. See instructions here for proper use.
- Raspberry Ketones – 30 day supply
- 2 – Phyto Plus – 60 Day supply
Nine Reasons to Attach the Patch
- Convenience – This is obvious. Stick it and forget it… for at least 3-4 days. Yes, each HCG patch is properly dosed for 3-4 days of use. No more forgetting, no more planning, no more transporting. For instructions on how and when to apply and discard patches, click here.
- Simple storage – No refrigeration required. It’s no longer necessary to buy two bottles of drops, one for the office and one for home. Your HCG patch is always attached. That being said, don’t leave them in a hot car. You don’t want to cook them. That will denature the hormone.
- No transportation necessary – It’s stuck to you, so unless you’ll be out of town for greater than a weekend trip, no worries.
- Trans dermal delivery – They’re dosed appropriately for “no-worry” delivery. No more worrying about mixing HCG injection solution. No more frustration and worry about oral absorption of HCG drops. Just stick it and forget it.
- Pain free – Nobody likes sticking themselves with a needle. NOBODY. Why do that?
- Multi-Vitamin all in one – Check the ingredient list below. My nutritionist and I put everything but the kitchen sink in these. If you forget your Phyto Plus+ for a day, you’re good to go on your vitamins and minerals if you’re wearing your patch.
- No prescription required – This is a homeopathic HCG solution. No costly doctor visits or high dollar prescription cost.
- Cost – Sure, they’re slightly more expensive than my HCG drops, but they’re much cheaper than a prescription HCG product.
- Extended expiration time – The patches are good for years. Although that’s not much of a concern with the HCG 2.0 protocol because we’re all about sustainable weight loss, right. No more of the gaining and losing roller coaster.
To read more about our HCG Patches, click here.