The HCG patch is the latest in a long line of delivery systems for HCG weight loss.
I’ve been working with the HCG diet since 2009. I’ve seen it all, from nasal sprays to trans dermal lotions. Even perfumes. Not perfumes, that’s a joke, but as you can see, practitioners are always searching for more efficient and practical ways to get the HCG hormone from point A to point B. In this case, the B stands for your blood.
The Early Days of the HCG Diet
In the early days of the HCG diet, the man, the Godfather of HCG weight loss, the one-and-only Dr. Simeons himself, utilized only HCG injections. In fact, in those days, the HCG hormone was harvested from the urine of pregnant women. Often from very impoverished countries.
Now, with the development of bio-identical hormone therapy, hormone molecules are manufactured in a laboratory and are entirely safe.
An interesting piece of information
It’s believed that the reason the HCG diet fell off the map for so many years is because a foot and mouth epidemic broke out in the UK as a result of contaminated HCG. This occurred in the late 50s. It wasn’t until the late 70s that the HCG diet began to make a resurgence. Its popularity continues to grow and grow as a result of safer manufacturing processes. According to Google, HCG and related keywords get over 15 million searches per month in the US alone. Why? Because it works.
Today, the most common delivery system for the HCG hormone is either HCG drops or HCG injections.
In regard to hormone therapy, here is what you have to understand. Hormones are very large molecules. This means they are not readily absorbed through the GI. As a result, taking some sort of pill form of a hormone would be useless. This is why diabetics inject themselves with insulin. Although now there are more contemporary alternatives.
However, the oral cavity (your mouth) is capable of absorbing larger molecules like hormones. As you can imagine, when consuming an oral dose of HCG, there are inefficiencies. This can result in a diminished intake. But in regard to the HCG diet, it’s become apparent that “over-dosing,” or consuming too much of the hormone, can also be problematic in regard to weight loss results.
There are no dangers to consuming a slightly higher than recommended dose of HCG. After all, pregnancy produces extraordinary concentrations of HCG. But in regard to weight loss, more isn’t better. Too much can have the opposite effect and stall weight loss. This is why HCG drops are often equally as effective than a more concentrated form of prescription HCG.
In regard to prescription HCG injections, it is certainly a more efficient delivery system, but it’s also highly invasive. Injections are supposed to be administered by a medical professional in a sterile setting. Not an amateur with dirty hands, hovering over the bathroom sink. No, it’s not exceptionally dangerous, but nor is it ideal. Injections are an unnecessary risk.
For the reasons above, and the ones below, the HCG patch is future the of HCG weight loss.
Nine Reasons to Attach the Patch
- Convenience – This is obvious. Stick it and forget it… for at least 3-4 days. Yes, each HCG patch is properly dosed for 3-4 days of use. No more forgetting, no more planning, no more transporting. For instructions on how and when to apply and discard patches, click here.
- Simple storage – No refrigeration required. It’s no longer necessary to buy two bottles of drops, one for the office and one for home. Your HCG patch is always attached. That being said, don’t leave them in a hot car. You don’t want to cook them. That will denature the hormone.
- No transportation necessary – It’s stuck to you, so unless you’ll be out of town for greater than a weekend trip, no worries.
- Trans dermal delivery – They’re dosed appropriately for “no-worry” delivery. No more worrying about mixing HCG injection solution. No more frustration and worry about oral absorption of HCG drops. Just stick it and forget it.
- Pain free – Nobody likes sticking themselves with a needle. NOBODY. Why do that?
- Multi-Vitamin all in one – Check the ingredient list below. My nutritionist and I put everything but the kitchen sink in these. If you forget your Phyto Plus+ for a day, you’re good to go on your vitamins and minerals if you’re wearing your patch.
- No prescription required – This is a homeopathic HCG solution. No costly doctor visits or high dollar prescription cost.
- Cost – Sure, they’re slightly more expensive than my HCG drops, but they’re much cheaper than a prescription HCG product.
- Extended expiration time – The patches are good for years. Although that’s not much of a concern with the HCG 2.0 protocol because we’re all about sustainable weight loss, right. No more of the gaining and losing roller coaster.
With all of these added conveniences, all that you have do is plan your meals. A good HCG product and adequate time for food prep are the keys to a successful round of HCG 2.0.
If you want more information, click here to read the instructions on how to use the HCG patch.
It’s time to attach the patch!
Listed below are all of the ingredients (100% Homeopathic) of my unique HCG patch formula:
HCG, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, L-arginine, L-Carnitine, Calcarea Carbonica, Fucus vesiculosus, Amino Acid complex, Spongia Tosta, Homeopathic Hypothalamus – Pituitary – Thyroid, L-Ornithine, Colloidal Minerals from Humic Shale (72 organic minerals and plant nutrients), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Ginger & Turmeric, L-Theanine, Pygeum Africanum, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf, Chromium Polynicotinate, Magnesium Sulphate, L_Glutamine, Wild African Mango, Astragalus, Beta-Alanine, Rhodiola, Omega 3 Fish Oils, Coleus Forskolin.