In the 1950s Dr. Simeons changed the world. He created the original HCG diet protocol that predictably led to 30 pounds loss in about 5 weeks.
To give you some perspective, 30 lbs is:
- 3-5 pants sizes
- 4 gallons of lard
- 90 sticks of butter
It’s a life-changing amount of weight! That’s why the original HCG diet protocol is still so famous and popular 70 years later. It works! Fast. Yet it isn’t perfect. In fact, as you will learn right now, it’s outdated. It’s not as effective as it could be. And in some cases… it can even be extremely dangerous.
1950 Was a Long Time Ago
Here’s what was normal in the 1950s:
- Doctors smoked while seeing their patients
- Doctors recommended women drink alcohol while pregnant to “ease their nerves”
- Most cars didn’t have seat belts
I could go on. The point is, much of what is common sense safety and health today… wasn’t even in public mind back then! So that begs the question: so much has changed… why hasn’t your diet?
HCG 2.0 – A BETTER WAY TO LOSE
I ran my practice underneath a high-end salon in St. Louis, Missouri. Many of the salon patrons became my patients, and they’d often ask me for weight loss help. I set out to find the best solution for them I could.
After a ton of research, I came across the original HCG diet. The sheer speed of weight loss impressed me. I was also amazed that the diet was so popular 70 years later. A diet with the kind of longevity must work, right?
If you’re searching for weight loss options, you’re aware that most diets come and go, like fads. As soon as a diet becomes popular, it’s quickly debunked by new research and then the next best thing takes it’s place. Not the HCG diet. The original HCG diet protocol has helped thousands, maybe millions achieve rapid and substantial weight loss.
Given the general short lifespan of a diet plan, the HCG diet protocol is ancient. Ancient in a good way, but also ancient in a bad way. The longevity of the diet certainly impressed me. Yet there were several parts of the original HCG diet protocol that shocked me, and not in a good way.
Shortcomings of the Original HCG Diet
- There was a 500 calorie limit for everyone. Doesn’t matter if you’re a 6-foot tall football player or a petite 5’0” woman. Maintaining muscle mass is critical to strategic weight loss that targets fat only. This is why it’s so important to get adequate protein while dieting.
- Dr. Simeons recommended breadsticks and other empty carbs I knew would inhibit ketosis and stall loss. Ketosis is the key to eliminate our unwanted fat that we tend to store in our bellies, thighs and under our neck.
- The veggie requirements didn’t make sense. Dr. Simeons forbid certain vegetables with high nutrient content yet low carbs. While other veggies with high carbs and low nutrient content were acceptable. A diet is more than obvious calorie reduction. An overlooked but critical component of dieting is giving the body the proper nutrition it needs in order to satiate physiological demands of the body. The original HCG diet didn’t provide that.
- Dr. Simeons original HCG diet protocol, being published in 1954 was completely void of all contemporary research such as Fullness Factor, Ketosis, Caloric Rations and even basic Food Chemistry.
The end result was an HCG diet protocol that worked… but not as well as it could. It also came with dangerous side effects such as starvation, migraine headaches, and more. The HCG hormone works wonders blocking cravings and targeting fat loss. So I figured if I could update the diet part, I’d have a plan that could change how people lose weight.
INTRODUCING HCG 2.0 – A SMARTER WAY TO LOSE
The improved HCG 2.0 diet protocol keeps all the good of the original protocol and improves on the outdated, unhealthy parts. For example:
- HCG 2.0 uses a BMR calculation to decide how many calories YOU can eat on the diet (expect a higher number than 500!)
- HCG 2.0 encourages 15 – 20 grams of lean protein for breakfast.
- HCG 2.0 suggests a lean protein, low-carb snack before bed. This improves sleep and provides necessary protein for cellular regeneration.
- HCG 2.0 offers more protein options and larger portion sizes. Including leaner items such as tuna fish, egg whites and bison.
- HCG 2.0 also recommends a wider variety of vegetables. It discourages root vegetables, such as onions. These are higher in carbs than peppers, broccoli and other veggies not allowed on the traditional HCG diet protocol.
- HCG 2.0 provides the same rapid weight loss without starving yourself. In fact, by eliminating empty carbs and starvation mode, many 2.0-ers see improved results!
If this all sounds interesting to you, I don’t want you to take my word for it. Please look in our private Facebook group. I don’t censor any negative feedback… so you get the whole picture. We have countless success stories. And plenty of before/after pics located on our testimonials page. So if you are looking for an easier way to drop 20-30 lbs in just a few weeks… Or you want a plan that will work for you, even if… especially if… nothing else has…
You can start by filling out the BMR calculator on my homepage here. This will show you how much you can eat on the HCG 2.0 plan.
After you get your results, I will send you the first chapter of my book “HCG 2.0” for free. And when you are ready to get the book, the drops, and drop the weight… fast… you can find that all HERE in my online store.
Don’t starve. Eat smart… and lose!
Welcome to the revolution.
Dr. Zach – Author of HCG 2.0