Microcurrent Facelift uses gentle electrical stimulation to trigger the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level. It is a non-surgical, non-invasive cosmetic technique that safely and effectively activates the skin’s natural chemicals responsible for health and vitality, resulting in improved health and appearance of the skin.
KSDK’s Heidi Glaus Reports on Microcurrent Facelift
Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy, or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), is a painless and non-toxic procedure that can strengthen and heal damaged cells. This process uses laser lights that insert bio-photons into damaged cells, improving their metabolic function. Cold laser is also extremely effective in scar removal and healing diabetic neuropathies.
- Satisfying aesthetic results with less risk of side effects compared to a traditional facelift or botox – procedure is entirely painless
- Proven safe and effective, delivering a healthier and younger looking appearance at a fraction of the cost of traditional procedures
- Triggers the body’s production of amino acids and ATP – accelerates cell repair and promotes healthier cell production
- Improves muscle tone in face and neck
- Lifts jowls and eyebrows
- Reduces and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves facial circulation
- Increases elastin synthesis by 48% and collagen synthesis by 16%
- Lymphatic drainage
- Sun damage treatment
- Skin pigment improvement
- Product penetration
PRICING (per approx. 45-60 minute session):
||$95 / per session
Note: Twelve sessions are recommended for a typical treatment protocol. Depending on skin type, results can be seen as early as the first visit.
Click here to Schedule an Appointment Online
Click Here for FAQs and Pricing Info